Medical treatment, rehabilitation and care

If you have an accepted injury claim, you may be eligible to claim for medical treatment, rehabilitation, personal and home care and support.

Read more information about claiming for medical treatment and care.


You may be able to claim for compensation if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, when:

  • fault, or partial fault, has been established on the part of a South Australian-registered motor vehicle or your claim has been accepted under the Nominal Defendant Scheme, and
  • you meet  thresholds depending on the seriousness of your injury.

Find out about claiming for compensation.