Our Stakeholder Relationships
To manage the Scheme, the Regulator has relationships with various Government agencies to provide services as a result of motor vehicle accidents, and for Scheme administration.
Our significant relationships to support the scheme are with:
- the Department for Infrastructure and Transport for the collection and disbursement of CTP premiums
- the Lifetime Support Scheme and ReturntoWorkSA to share information to support injured people
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority about the financial stability and solvency of the CTP Insurers.
The Regulator has arrangements with government agencies to provide:
- Road safety: Department for Infrastructure and Transport and South Australia Police
- Emergency transport, hospital and forensic services: Department for Health and Wellbeing; Forensic Science SA (on behalf of Attorney-General’s Department); SA Ambulance; State Rescue Helicopter Service (on behalf of Attorney-General’s Department)
- Customer support and transaction processing: Department for Infrastructure and Transport.