Improvements are expected to:
- reduce barriers to early access to funding of treatment
- increase the speed of claims and settlement progression
- support data collection
- enhance scheme monitoring activities to inform scheme design.
Four key principles underpin the review. These have been developed to align to the objectives of the Regulator, and with all stakeholders in mind. They focus on:
- data collection
- compliance with legislation
- future-proofing and innovation.
The Regulator is seeking feedback from individuals and organisations with experience of CTP claim forms. Feedback to the following questions are of particular interest to the Regulator:
- What are the strengths of the injury claim form that support early recovery and treatment, and a positive claimant experience?
- What risks, barriers or limitations exist with the injury claim form supporting early recovery and treatment, and a positive claimant experience?
- Where do you see opportunities for improving the injury claim and fatality claim forms?
- Do you have any other specific recommendations for changes to be made to the injury claim and fatality claim forms?
Your contribution to the review is sought by 5 February 2021.