If you were the driver who was entirely responsible for the accident (the at-fault driver), you are not covered for accident-related injuries.

If you have been injured and aren’t eligible to make a CTP claim, you can access treatment through the public health system or you may be covered under your private health insurance policy (if you have one).

You can also talk to your GP about services that may be available to you, such as:

  • mental health plans, and/or
  • treatment sessions funded through Medicare.